- This event has passed.
Diagnostics-4-Future CONFERENCE 2021
October 25, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - October 26, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Dear Sir or Madam,
we are delighted to announce our official partnership at the ‘Diagnostics-4-Future Conference’ that takes place on the 25th/26th of October 2021 in Constance, Germany. Therefore, we would like to cordially invite you to the conference. Leading experts from industry, medicine and research will join the event to discuss the “hot topics” in diagnostics:
• Infectious diseases / COVID-19
• Digital diagnostics and valid business models
• Individual diagnostics for immunotherapies/in cancer treatment
• New approaches for common diseases
Starting point are diagnostic questions based on medical needs of users (e.g. medical doctors, clinics, laboratories), which should give the impulse for innovative solutions by meeting with developers and technology suppliers. The event addresses patient-oriented diagnostic solutions (point-of-care) to improve health care in rural areas, among other topics. In addition to the numerous specialist lectures and discussions, the event is accompanied by an exhibition.
The conference is organized by BioLAGO e.V., the health network in the four-country region of Lake Constance (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Liechtenstein).
Companies, laboratories, clinics, and research institutions – in diagnostics and neighbouring areas like pharma, life science and medical technology. 150 experts from 11 countries took part in the last conference.
• Dr med. Peter Keller, University Hospital of Bern (CH)
• Kai Bastian Henning, Roche Diagnostics (CH / D)
• Prof. Dr John Rossen, University of Groningen (NL)
• Till Osswald, Microsoft Healthcare (D)
• Dr. Stephen Maher, Trinity College Dublin/St. James’s Hospital (IRL)
• Dr Emmanuel Delamarche, IBM Research (CH)
• Sebastian Vorberg, Federal Association Internet Medicine (D)
• Dr Reuben Benjamin, King’s College London (UK)
… and many more!
Magnificent & unique venue – safe stay in pandemic times
The conference will take place in Constance at the historical Konzil which is located directly at the shore of Lake Constance. The organisers ensure a safe stay on-site in accordance with all regulations related to Covid-19 pandemic.
Date and venue
October 25th/26th, 2021
D-78462 Konstanz (Germany)
Programme, information & registration: https://www.diagnostics4future.org
BioLAGO e.V. – the health network
Byk-Gulden-Str. 2, 78467 Konstanz, Germany
Michael Statnik, Project Manager Diagnostics
+49 7531 92 15 25-2